TELECOM: CASE STUDY
A leading telecom company in the US with a large client base
The client required a full-fledged CRM solution for monitoring their sales processes flawlessly. They also needed a solution to assist their customer service executives in the call center.
- The existing legacy CRM solution that they used could not keep pace with the fast growth of the company.
- It was difficult to manage Order and Opportunity with the legacy system.
- Maintaining their Java / J2EE based online portal was difficult.
- Their Live Agent and Call Center solutions were inefficient and frequently encountered performance problems.
Netsmartz solved their problem by designing a CRM solution using Salesforce's Sales and Service cloud.
The new CRM offered:
- A solution to manage the different sales processes of the company
- Solutions to manage quotes, opportunity, and order. Using Salesforce's API, the solution also integrated other existing ERP's
- Single console that allowed call center associates to access all relevant customer data
- Integration of client's telephony with Salesforce using various adapters from AppExchange
- New customer portal with live agent capabilities that connected customers and call center executives
With the solution we provided, there was improved customer connect and satisfaction, increase in sales, and a drop in call center call volumes. The end user would get reliable information from the knowledge portal, leading to fewer complaints, leading to lower call volume. The sales process was also mobile enabled, thus providing access to multiple KPI's and better real time analytics.